Last updated: (Jul. 31 ,2016)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://yumejima.org/ website operated by Yumejima .LLC) ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Yumejima .LLC
We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Yumejima .LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your country, PayPal informations (including shipping address).
Once a contract made, we purchase items from the seller on your behalf. Therefore you cannot cancel a request.
If the seller requests to cancel the contract, or the item don't arrive at us within 30 days after contract made, we may cancel contract with you and refund all.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are your responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
1. Cash, checks, drafts, stock certificates or other negotiable securities or something equivalent.
2. Credit cards, cash cards or something equivalent.
3. Live animals or plants, dead animals or stuffed animals or something equivalent.
4. Human bodies or body parts, human remains or something equivalent.
5. Food or drink, or something that may easily deteriorate or spoil.
6. Banned drugs or something equivalent.
7. Swords, weapons, ordnance, gunpowder, explosives or something equivalent.
8. Poisons, and hazardous substances or something equivalent.
9. Medical supplies or medical equipment or something equivalent.
10. Obscene materials or something equivalent.
11. Items obtained by an illegal method or means.
12. Prohibited or restricted items by laws and ordinances of the importing country including transit countries, the state or local government.
13. Other items which are not permitted to be handled under the carrier's terms.
14. Other items which we deem to be unsuitable.
Inspection of items
After we receive items, we'll inspect them. At that time, we can open the parcel, and repack it.
However, it's not a guarantee that the item's condition.
We don't open the box sealed by manufacture originally, in principle.
If the items is different from seller's explanation(it's not include the explanation translated by google) under normal social conventions, we'll appeal it to the seller.
We don't judge authenticity of brands.
If the items have any problem, we can negotiate of return with the seller.
However the problems which are already explained by the seller are not included.
If the seller accept the return, you need to send the item to us. The return shipping fee to us is your responsibility.
Other returns are depending on the seller's policy.
Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
Japanese law shall govern the Terms and the contracts.
If any dispute arises in relation with the Terms or the contracts, Osaka District Court shall be the agreed exclusive jurisdictional court of the first hearing.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us here.
--------- Search examples ---------